Wooden Churches of Transcarpathia
I would like to inform the visitors to this web page and those interested in the wooden architecture of Trancarpathian Ukraine that a colour publication has been prepared and discussions concerning its availability are taking place with a printing house at the present time. Here are a few facts about the publication:
Those who are interested in the subject of wooden churches, especially wooden churches of Transcarpathia
- Title: "Wooden Churches of Trancarpathia"
- Author: Mychailo Syrochman, Uzhorod.
- Paging: 352 pages, 8 1/2 by 11 inches approximately.
- Photographs: 320 colour plates, 82 black & white.
- Language: Ukrainian, English and German are being considered.
are encouraged to contact Oleh Iwanusiw at 102106,116@Compuserve.com
Prepare To Enter The Fascinating
World Of This Most Unique
Form Of Architecture....
Photographs and Description of two Churches from Trancarpathia.
Use The "Back" Feature Of Your Browser